Luxurious flocked bed with built in pillowhad a waterproof and stain resistant surface for easy care and lasting comfort. If electrical power is not available then a separately operated pump can be connected to the control valve for inflation: simply turn the control dial to the inflation symbol, insert the air pump nozzle into the valve at the center of the control dial, and inflate the airbed.
Offering all the benefits of the Intex Raised Downy airbed but with the added advantage of lighter weight, the Twin-sized Intex Pillow Rest Classic inflatable airbed is ideal for travelers who want the comforts of a bed but the convenience of a blow-up mattress. The Pillow Rest Classic is equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 15-gauge vinyl beams and 16-gauge sides and bottom. The resulting surface is comfortable and secure, whether you’re sleeping at the in-laws’ overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. In addition, the Pillow Rest is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere three minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button.
The Pillow Rest Classic is raised 12 inches from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable mattresses, and includes a built-in pillow for added comfort. And at 39 by 12 by 75 inches (WxHxD), the mattress is an official Twin size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Pillow Rest Classic Twin bed–which offers a capacity of 300 pounds–comes with an AC power cord, a shoulder strap, and a duffel bag. It’s also backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
- Inflatable Twin airbed with built-in electric pump for home use; includes built-in pillow
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams and sturdy construction
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes
- Raised 12 inches from floor; built-in pillows for added comfort
- Twin Size (aprox. dimensions while inflated: 39 x 75 x 12 inches)
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on the way in which the customer inflates the airbed. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.