Futon Frame Cushioning System
Total Comfort. Exceptional Value.
Dealers award this futon the best-valued futon in the industry!
The Stratosphere from Otis. Bench-Built from the inside out to provide a level of quality, comfort and durability that is, out of this world. Pressurized cotton less construction of 86% High Density convoluted and sheet foam along with 14% thermal bonded polyester to ensure long lasting comfort & support. Streamlined design.
The look and feel of an expensive futon.
The Stratosphere. Quality and Comfort from Otis – The first name in Futon Frame Cushioning Systems.
Otis has combined advanced technology with old world craftsmanship to produce a cushioning system that is extremely comfortable, durable, and affordable.
- Comfort Level: A supportive soft ” our introductory futon that has the feel of an expensive futon
- Durability: 10 years
- Thickness: A TRUE 6″ (but has the feel of an 8″)
- Weight: per full size 45 pounds
- Popularity: #3 Best Seller
- Home Style Use: Sofa and Bed
- Frame Recommendation: can be used on all frames (*tri-fold, bi-fold, and platform bed)
- *When used on a tri-fold name, the futon frame should be equipped with grip strips and may need a stretcher strap to hold it in place.
- Otis Grip Strips are highly recommended ” one pair
- Overcover: 6″ box recommended
- Cost: our lowest ” introductory
The Stratosphere Futon Frame Cushioning System:
- 7 1/2 oz. twill fabric provides proper strength to hold the tuft in the mattress:
- 7″ of fantastic minimum 2.0 pound density foam provides the ability to keep the mattress looking and feeling great.
- Machine tuft reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in its look and feel.
- A dense covering of polyester gives the mattress a clean finished look.
- The tape edge process insures a proper